Highlighting the main differences between BDSM and Abuse
• From the outside the line can appear to be fuzzy
• Consent is the cornerstone of BDSM. Abuse is where no consent is given.
• We discuss highlights of abusive relationships:
• Red flags of abuse in BDSM or otherwise:
• The giving of a safeword is not a substitute for setting limits and negotiation beforehand.
o See here: www.dailydot.com/irl/kink-bdsm-consent-problem/
• In BDSM consent should be just the starting point. Negotiation must follow.
• Discuss how the kink community must get better at policing our own.
Email – email@example.com
Email on Fetlife.com – ReverendTodd , -Tbone-, NrthnRebl